2.13.2007

the glimmer, the shine

But I think I know what you've been going through, man. Cause I've been through some pretty heavy shit myself. If you're feeling alone like nobody in the world cares...nobody in the f*&^ing world gives a shit...then I'm here man...

I'm ready to listen, man. And if you want, I'll even open first. I mean my brother, that's a shit situation you know he beats the crap out of me all the time.

-Bob

Are you feeling down? Need a little spice in your day? Do you wish you had sweet moves? Sweet skills? Do you have trouble sleeping at night? Do you struggle to stay awake at your mundane job? Well then this next video is for you:

Daft Punk played to some dudes dancing charelston style:

here is the original Daft Punk video to "around the world":

and if youre feel'n it, here some serious break dancing action. serious. action.


No comments: