3.22.2010

*Sigh and its 28 degrees out

I must admit I am a bit out of practice with writing in blog format. I find myself detesting the word "blog," as I always have, thinking of really stupid things to write about, hating the other things I think about writing about, and then realizing that not very many people read this yet, so then not really caring, only to think about what happens when lots of people do read it and then they read back to this?!

My solution is that I will someday, probably shortly, delete this blog and start over. That is, after all, what blogging is all about, right? Its about telling people what you're going to do, making excuses, justifying why you "haven't blogged" and then stop blogging again. Then you start new blogs and get new pictures and new friends and new... (Oh, sorry, I just haven't blogged for a while and get side tracked.)

I was going to just conclude my blog post there, but:

I think Im sorry for being sorry, but I just told you about it so now Im not.

Really, all I want to share is this product (because everyone knows I only endorse the people that pay me the most.) Click here for Buchla and Associates. They seem to be making some really badass things.

1 comment:

Christina said...

he lives. he breaths. welcome back!