7.06.2006

for a limited time only

so i got a new cell phone, and a new cell phone number. this is an exceptionally special time in life. it only happens about once in 8 years. ive had my old number for about that long. as a social experiment, im calling friends pretending to be rita dinger (who actually is a real person. a very nice person at that, but i love the name so i use it.) and im telling them they have won a prize. this generates huge amounts of fun. for those of you that actually read this, youre in on my secret, but dont tell anyone, id really like to see the results of this social experiement.

im keeping statistics, and i will let you know the results in the weeks to come. so tune in.

BUT for a limitited time only until my old service provider divorces me, i will do what NO blogger dares to do. i will put my phone number on my blog and will be taking calls for advice. i offer all kinds of advice...on any topic. and im free. so call me. 513.478.4298. ask for jared. (because you know, i share my phone with 55 llamas.)

2 comments:

amber eve said...

i had to listen to it twice, but i guessed it was you.

rita dinger.

jared said...

yes - you belong to the category: listened to message but never called back to claim prize