3.15.2010

Because everyone likes a good tool

Hello world.

I have always been a fan of social experiments. Ive always liked exploring the mental state and lifestyle impacts of various changes. I like to try new things. I like to participate in fads, then to retreat. I like to go against stigmas and then be stereotypical again. I like it all. In some broad generalization, I would say that I like to experience things, in extreme ways.

So for the last 600 days I have experienced NOT blogging. Not one bit. I stopped writing and I stopped reading anything related to blogs. I must say, it was nice.

I have learned and observed a few things about blogging since that time. I have since grown to generally hate blogs more, but also appreciate something about them more. (At some point I will divulge my thoughts on blogging, not now.) And in the end, I resort to coming back. I am back as someone who feels I can share something with the world. I am also back as a person who loves to write, and this is a wonderful outlet. Finally, I am back with Rocketpack, as a tool. I hope this place might be helpful to someone. I hope that someone (you) might learn something from here, or perhaps, if I am lucky, they could at least think about something they have never thought about, wished upon, laughed about, dreamed of, or cried about.

Because everyone likes a good tool.
And everyone likes a good read.

Welcome, welcome again. *whistles like a bird call
Jared

1 comment:

Ryan and Nicole said...

Welcome back. You've been missed.
R. Norris